The CAA-GR 2015 Annual General meeting has been held on Wednesday, 1st April 2015, 17:00-18:00 at the University of Siena.
CAA-GR Members present: 16
1. Chairman’s report on CAA-GR actions (events-meetings, publications, finance, number of members, web site visibility)
2. CAA-GR AGM Agenda. The constitutional changes proposed were partly accepted.
- The changes in the Membership (The constitution of CAA-GR, III, 1) were not accepted.
- The proposal for e-voting for the election of the board (The constitution of CAA-GR, V, 4) was accepted.
- The changes in the eligibility criteria for candidates for the board (The constitution of CAA-GR, V, 4) were not accepted.
- The proposal for announcement of changes in constitution at the CAA-GR website (The constitution of CAA-GR, VI, 3) was accepted.
3. Other issues discussed:
- CAA-GR Conference - no official bids yet. Bids are invited for the next conference.
- "Mailing list" for the scholars of Eastern Mediterranean zone
- Enrich the contents of the CAA-GR website
- E-voting (survey monkey, etc.)
You may also download the draft mintes of the CAA-GR 2015 annual general meeting in pdf format.